Procure easy and instant steps to know how to take a screenshot on Mac
Simple Steps to take Screenshot of the Entire Screen:
The users may follow the step stated below in order to know how to take a screenshot on mac. The users may take the screenshot of the entire screen by following the steps stated below:
- First of all the user needs to make sure that the screen displays exactly what the user wants to show in the screenshot image.
- The users should first ensure that all the relevant windows are visible.
- Then the users may press the Command + Shift + 3. This will help to take the screenshot of the entire screen.
- If the sound is on, then the computer should make a brief camera shutter noise.
- Thereafter the users may search and thus find their screenshot on the desktop.
- The screenshot will be saved as"screenshot" labeled with the right date and time when the screenshot was captured.
- In the earlier versions of OS X, the screenshot will be saved as "Picture #"—for example, if it's the 6th screenshot on the users desktop, then this screenshot will be labeled as "Picture 6".
These are some of the steps that the users may follow in order to know how to take the screenshot on Mac. If there is some issue that the user faces, then the users may dial the helpline number for talking to the experts.
Easy ways to take the screenshot of a portion of the screen:
The users may wish to take a screenshot of a portion of the screen. For this the users may follow the steps stated below:
- First of all the user needs to press Command + Shift + 4. After doing this, the cursor will turn into a small crosshair reticle.
- Then the users may click and then drag the cursor of the user to highlight the area that the user would like to take a picture of.
- When the user drags their cursors, a grayed rectangle will appear.
- After this, the users may let go of the mouse.
- After doing this, the user will hear a brief camera shutter noise. This noise shows that the screenshot has been taken.
- Finally, the user needs to find the screenshot on their desktop.
- This screenshot will be saved as a .png file named as "screenshot" which will be labeled with the date and time when the screenshot was taken.
These are some of the ways by which the users will be able to know how to take a screenshot on Mac. The users may contact the experts for availing the right assistance.