Why is my Outlook Not Opening on Windows 10
Windows 10 is the new and latest version of windows, and the number of users of this program rapidly increased worldwide. Windows 10 received good reviews from its users. It is a gadget, and sometimes Outlook not opening on Windows 10. There are many reasons why it is not working, such as
- Outdated office program: if the user uses an old version, then this problem arises because it is not that much faster to resolve this problem user needs to download a new office program.
- Junk files: This is one of the primary reasons why the system is not working correctly. Junk file uses a lot of space and hangs the system, many other apps as well, so it is essential to clear or delete the junk files.
- Continuous usage: if the system is running continuously for hours and does not get appropriate rest to recover itself, then the problem occurs.
- The navigation pane: This is the primary way where users can view and access all their data base objects, and it displays mention on the left side of the Access window by default, and it can be modified in many ways. It helps the system for proper work and increases its speed.
- Incorrect account setting: If the user is not using its system in a proper systematic way, then you will see that files will start hanging, and the system starts running slow so you will not be able to open your outlook account on window 10.
- Corrupt system file: sometimes, the system automatically downloads unwanted files, which takes more space and creates a disturbance for other files, So it is essential to detect these files and delete them.
There are several apps and anti-virus on the internet to detect and delete unwanted files.
To recover the system from all these problem users, have to follow the steps given below:
- Close all Office applications running in the system.
- Then Go to Start and click on Control Panel.
- After the Control panel start, Select the option of View.
- In the Programs section, select Uninstall a Program.
- Right-click Microsoft Office and choose Change.
- Select Online Repair or Repair
- Restart Outlook after the process completes.
These steps will help in the problems of Outlook not working or slow running of systems. Although it is essential to maintain the system transparently and updated