Way to Reactivate Facebook Account After 30 Days
You can easily reactivate your account by logging back in. That is the only thing you need to do. Once you have deactivated your Facebook account, Facebook has easily activated your account without any hassle. So, if you're thinking, "How To Reactivate Facebook Account After 30 Days?" Then you only need to follow the steps which are given below.
Procedure to Reactivate your Facebook Account:
- Get on the official sign page of Facebook.
- Once you're there, you need to enter your registered email address and password.
- Now press enter, and you will be able to log in.
- Once you have successfully logged in to your account. Then you have activated your account again.
- However, if you don't remember your account password, then click on the button "Forgot password."
Recover your Account:
- Get on the official email address of your Account.
- Once you're there, you need to tap on the button "Forgot password."
- On the new page, you'll come across several verification options.
Via text or email -
- After selecting that, you will be receiving a security code on your registered email or phone number.
- Enter the code on the verification page. Once you have entered it, you'll be directed to the password reset page. Now you only need to create a new password. Then you'll be able to sign in with it.
Security questions -
- After selecting this option, you would need to answer the inquiries set up by you.
That is it. Once you have answered the questions, then you'll be able reset the password and log in with it. So, if you're thinking, "How To Reactivate Facebook Account After 30 Days?" Then you only need to follow the steps above
Know the ways to Communicate with Someone at Hotmail Communicating with Hotmail is simple. As it is...
How to Fix Outlook Search When It's Not Working Microsoft Outlook undoubtedly provides the best ema...
Google Maps Customer Service Google maps are the best navigation tool marketed and released by the ...