What is Facebook Error Code 994
There are times when your Facebook may face errors like error code 994. This error may stop you from login into your Facebook app or account. This Facebook Error Code 994 might occur to Facebook, even through regular application use. When error 190 is encountered, the end-user can fix the issue with the help of the below-mentioned steps.
How to fix Facebook Error Code 994
Method 1:Check the date and time of your device.
One of the major reasons for this error is probably the incorrect date and time of your device.
- Visit the setting section of your device.
- Open the general setting option, and you'll find an option mentioned as date and time. Click on it.
- Now tap on set automatically along with 24 hours schedule to change the date and time quickly.
- You can also set the time manually by turning off the set automatically icon.
Method 2 : Operate with the latest version of Facebook.
Sometimes this error is caused by the use of an old version of Facebook. So to overcome this error install the latest version by following the below-listed steps
- Open the google play store app through your phone.
- Search for Facebook; you'll find it written as an update. Click on it.
- Your Facebook app will get updated along with the installation.
Method 3 : Reinstall the Facebook app.
- Either reinstall the app from the setting section of the device or reinstall directly by long-pressing the Facebook app.
- Now, install the app again from the google play store and log in again with the required id and password.
The above-mentioned methods can help you know How to Fix Facebook Error Code 994 on your device. If you face any issue again, you can connect to the Facebook customer support team.