How Do I Recover My Google Account If I Lost My Phone?
There might be instances when you lose your phone and can't access your phone number. In such a case, it becomes difficult to retrieve information that you receive on your phone number. And when you try to reset your Google account password, you don't get the verification code.
If it is an issue for you that you don't have access to your phone number and wondering how can I recover my Google account, the recovery is possible without a phone number. This post will help you thoroughly to recover your account using the email address and security questions. So, without wasting time, you should read this post.
Follow the Steps to Recover a Google Account Using Email Address
- First and foremost, you have to open the account recovery page of Google on your browser.
- Then you are required to enter the email address or username and click Next.
- Further, you will see an option to recover your account using the old password. If you remember the password, you can reset the password.
- Otherwise, you can choose the 'Try another option'. In this way, you see the recovery phone number with some missing digits. Select the "Try another way".
- Next, you see the recovery email address on your screen, choose it to get your account recovered.
- After that, you receive a Google account recovery email, check your inbox and find the password recovery link.
- Click the line and it will redirect you to another page showing the password reset option.
- There you have to create a new password and retype the same password to confirm it.
- Lastly, you are required to save the changes that you have made to your Google account.
With this, you can recover your Google account if you lost your phone. Moreover, you will no longer wonder how I recover my Google account. In case you find it troublesome in recovering the email account using an email account, you can follow the instructions to recover the account using security questions.
Procedure to Recover Google Account via Security Questions
- Similarly, you have to reach the Google account recovery page on a browser.
- Enter the username or email ID and click the Next button.
- Also, you see an option to recover your Google account through the old password. If you can recall the password, reset the password.
- Or else, you can choose the Try another way option.
- Then you need to choose the Try another way option until you find the security questions to recover your account.
- Once you see the security questions, answer all correctly, and proceed.
- In this way, you see the password reset options, create and confirm the new password.
- At last, you have to save the new password for your Google account.
This is how you will be able to use your Google account without a phone number. Also, you can log in to your account with the new password. In addition to this, you will no longer think about how to recover my Google account. Moreover, if you find it troublesome to perform the above steps to recover your account, you can contact customer service. The support team is available to assist you thoroughly on a single phone call.