How do I Find my Facebook Confirmation Code
Want to get the Facebook confirmation code? Facebook provides the facility to log in to your account on another device also. For this, users must enter the correct Facebook id and password and should also complete the two-factor authentification to get the Facebook confirmation code while logging in to another device. This code can be sent through your registered email or phone number.
How to get my Facebook confirmation code?
- Visit the login page of Facebook through the internet browser on your device.
- Enter the required login details like the email id and password.
- If you’ve turned on the two-step authentification, then you’ll be directed to a new page, where Facebook will ask you to choose either the email or phone number for the confirmation code.
- Enter the confirmation code and click on submit
- You can also approve the login attempt by tapping a security key on a compatible device.
- After entering the code the Facebook will accept the device you’re logging in to. If the code entered is wrong or if the security key selected is unrecognized by Facebook, then login will be denied.
However, if the user finds any difficulty in receiving the confirmation code or if the system displays that the Facebook confirmation code not working, then users can check their registered phone number or email once again. They can also connect to the customer support executives of Facebook for a solution to the problem faced while logging in. You can connect to the executives through phone numbers, live chats, or email for help and support.
Know the ways to Communicate with Someone at Hotmail Communicating with Hotmail is simple. As it is...
How to Fix Outlook Search When It's Not Working Microsoft Outlook undoubtedly provides the best ema...
Google Maps Customer Service Google maps are the best navigation tool marketed and released by the ...