How to Recover an Old YouTube Account without Email and Password?
YouTube is another prominent web application from Google. Here, the users can see millions of videos uploaded by millions of people. People can make their own channel on YouTube and subscribe and get subscriptions. You can earn money through your channel and therefore it is a complete and very illuminating entertainment app. & anyone can watch any type of video they want, on YouTube. If you want to upload any video, you should create your YouTube account.
What will you do if you forget the password for your YouTube account?
If you have forgotten your YouTube account password, there is nothing to worry about. As the YouTube account recovery process is quite simple and easy. Since a YouTube account can only be operated through a Google account, in this way, somehow any user forgets the YouTube account password. He or she can get it back by going through the recovery process for your Google account.
Simple Process to recover a YouTube account:
YouTube is a channel for sharing recordings, which clients can access from different gadgets. While making a record on YouTube, clients set an email and secret key, which they at that point use for enrollment purposes. In spite of the fact that YouTube clients should recollect their login certifications, they at times fail to remember them. In such conditions, the client can handle the YouTube account recuperation, which encourages him to reset another secret word. There are a few different ways to recuperate a YouTube account, among which email is the easiest. Nonetheless, and nbsp; YouTube account recuperation without email and nbsp; it should potentially be possible utilizing the phone. Once, subsequent to resetting another secret word for YouTube, clients can get to it utilizing this new secret key. Consequently, the interaction for YouTube account recuperation with the assistance of email or without email is definite beneath.
- First of all, you need to visit the official web page of YouTube and enter your ID.
- After that, you have to click on the Next and open the forgotten password link.
- On the next page, you have to verify the CAPTCHA code.
- Then a new window will open, offering the account recovery options.
- Select phone options and then get a password reset link on your registered number.
- You will be redirected to the password reset window, where you can create a new password.
- Firstly, you need to enter a new password in the required box and then tap on the password reset button.
- At last, the new password you have created for your YouTube account will be saved.
After following the above steps, one can easily recover old YouTube account in a very secure manner. Therefore, you can properly perform the YouTube account recovery with the help of email or without it using a phone number instead of as explained above. Apart from all this, YouTube users can also get help from a technical support executive, if they have trouble performing account recovery. In addition to all this, you can go to the service desk to resolve all your problems in a short span of time.