How to Recover Old Google Account without Password
Google is said to be the king of all emails and is preferred by maximum users from all across the world. This email alone is not only used to send or receive text messages but can perform other functions as well. These functions are creating and maintaining the records, presentations, blogs, documents, resume, Curriculum Vitae, etc making Google the most preferred and desired account. Apart from this, Google has such products and services that are helpful and can be present in every section of the market.
Users who have Google accounts are fond of using it and also suggest others as well. Google has received quite a good response from the users because of its interesting and useful services. It is also not a hidden fact that there are thousands of new users who create their Google account daily and are new users. At the same time, Google and its officials understand that users might need their assistance related to Google and its services. Hence, if you are such a user who wants to get back an old Google account without password but do not know how then you shall not be confused. Here are some steps that would help you to get back the access of your old Google account.
Steps Associated in Getting Back Google Account!
Start by opening any web browser and head over to the Google account recovery page from the search bar at the top of the page.
Then you are required to enter the username that you want to get back. Do not forget to enter the username of your old Google account and then tap “Next”.
As you already are on the Google recovery page, so you will now be asked to choose any one recovery option from the three. If you choose recovery with the help of text then you will be getting the verification code on the linked phone number.
So, check for the SMS that you received and enter the code in the recovery page and tap “Next”.
Google servers will be checking the code and then allow you to create a new password. Make sure that you create a password that is easy to remember.
Confirm the password by entering the details in the second box and tap “OK”.
After you have followed the steps above you come to know how to get back the access to an Old Google account if you do not have a password. Users also have the choice to recover old Google account by choosing alternate email or by answering the security questions. But, if none of these were of your help then you can look to contact the customer service.
Ways to Contact Google Customer Service!
Users are free to contact Google customer service from the various platforms to get any assistance related with recovering an old Google account. The customer experts are 24/7 active and will be delightfully helping the users on the spot saving their time.
So, if you are stuck the next time then you shall not be apprehensive but be calm and act accordingly.
What is the Google Account Recovery Method without Backup Codes?
Are you ready to recover your Google account but do not have tour backup code? Google users frequently face this situation where they must go through the process of recovering their Google account. This happens when a user of Google forgets their login password and cannot access the account service. With the help of backup code, Google account can be recovered most quickly, but what if you don't have these, too. You can still carry out the Google account recovery in such a situation with the help of other alternatives. You can gather more information about the methods for Google account recovery without backup code by going through the details below.
How to recover your Google recovery without backup codes?
In case you find it hard to recover your backup codes at the moment, which helps to restore your Google account in the most flexible way, you should go for any other alternatives. The alternative methods to recover Google account are described below.
Recover Account with Registered Number
- Go to the recovery page of Google and enter your registered user ID
- Press continue then enter your old Google account password
- Or you can proceed to the next step by choosing Try another way option
- After that, Google will ask for your permission to send a code in registered mobile
- Then you have to select either Call or SMS option to allows the Google for sending a code
- Further you need to copy that code Google has sent in your registered mobile
- Then paste the copied code on the Google recovery window for verifying your account
- Next you will get moved to the password reset window by Google once your account is verified
- Hereafter, you can enter a unique password in the new password box
- Then enter your new password one more time in the confirmation box to finish Google account recovery
Recover account with alternative email
- Navigate to the recovery page of Google and submit your registered email in assigned section
- Further press next button then you have to submit your last Google account password
- In case unable to remember any last password then choose try another way tab
- Next, Google will provide the option to send you a code in registered number via call or message
- Now you can choose I don’t have my phone if your registered number is not in use
- Then, you will get the choice from Google to receive a code in the alternative email
- After that, you need to access your recovery email to check the code send by Google on it
- Then note down the code which Google has send on your alternative email
- Next, you have to type the verification code in the assigned space on recovery window
- As soon as you enter the verification code, your Google account will be verified
- Hereafter, you will get transferred to the password reset window by Google
- Now, create a new password for your Google account with unique alphanumeric combination
- At last, save your new Google account password to end the recovery task
These are the appropriate methods for recovering your Google account at a time when, for certain reasons, you might not be able to access your backup code. In addition, if you are not able to accomplish the task on your own, you can also get direct assistance from a Google representative about the recovery of your account. When you connect to the customer service center of Google to request some kind of account-related assistance, they assigns a technical individual who provides more guidance.
Learn the Process to Recover Google Account Without Old Phone Number
Google account, offers a numbers of services like the Gmail, Hangout and Google+, all these services requires a regular update or changes to prevent the infiltration of the suspicious hackers. But there are times when the person actually loses the access of their account and check for the ways to get back the access of it. Here find complete information to recover the Google account without old phone number.
Follow the Steps to Recover Google Account without Old Phone Number
These are the simple, basic steps that you must know to recover the Google account without using the phone number.
- First move to the Google account with the help of link https //g.co/recover for Help
- Click on the sign in option of Google Accounts as the first option of Google search
- Tap on it, and the let the Sign In.
- Provide the email ID or phone number associated with this account
- Tap “Next”
- Give the last password that you can remember
- Unlock the phone for confirming the account ownership
- This is how you will get the chance of setting a new password
- Make login with the help of new username and password.
- At the end, now you have performed all the basic steps to recover the account without the phone number.
After completing the above process, if you are still in doubt and looking for the ways to sort everything in your end. You can follow the below stated alternative to clear the solution or the problem.
How to contact customer support team of the Google account?
These are some of the general modes to get in touch with the customer support executives of the account. Let’s start the details of each of these modes to connect with the live person of the Google.
Connect 24/7 to the customer support team
If you want to discuss the queries like set up of Google account, activation of the account or the security features. You can call directly to their support number to get the answer or the response. Else you can share the message to the mail address of the concerned department to sort everything in detail like process of activating or to learn about the features of other services.
Visit to the official website of the Google account
If you are not getting clear answer of the problem, then you can simply contact to the dedicated helpline number to sort every type of query. This is the most basic step that you can use to obtain the authentic results or the outcomes.
Thus, all the points discussed above is based on recover Google account, if you require more support, you can dial the helpline number to get the answer or response.
Insight into Recovery Options for Google Account.
Google accounts play a vital role in the day to day life. There are a plethora of things that can be done with the help of services that are offered by Google. Multiple users across the globe utilise Google and its related services which is why having trouble with the same could be highly gruesome. Moreover, there are certain things that one could stick to in case they would like to recover their Google account after factory reset options.
In this paper, we are going to look at the process that one could stick to in case they would like to perform Google account recovery after a factory reset. Along with this, we are also going to cover the account recovery process if the phone number associated with the account has been lost or misplaced.
So follow until the end and you are good to go.
How do I recover my google account after a factory reset?
Once you have performed the factory reset then the options narrows as far as Google account recovery is concerned. There are certain things that one could stick to in case they would like to perform Google account recovery. So stick to the steps mentioned down below:
First and foremost, the users are recommended to visit the Google Sign-in page.
Once you are on the sign-in page, the users must try sign-in by entering the email id associated with their account.
Enter the email id and then proceed with the password.
Now if you would like to perform the password reset, then you need to select the ‘Forgot password’ option.
Next, you will be redirected to yet another page, where you are required to formulate a new password.
Create a stronger password which is a mix of alphabets, numbers and special characters.
Once you have created a strong password, enter the same in the reconfirmation field and then save the changes.
This will allow you to regain access to your Google account and helps you with recover my google account process as you have successfully performed the password reset.
How do I recover my google account if I lost my phone number?
There are several options available that allow individuals a scope through which they are able to perform the password reset for their Google account. All you need to do is stick to the steps mentioned below and you are good to go.
First and foremost, the users must visit the official sign-in page related to their Google account.
Once you are on the Sign-in page, there the users need to enter the email address related to their account.
After entering the email address the users then are required to enter the password for their Google account.
If you do not remember your password then you are advised to click on the ‘Forgot password’ option.
After clicking on the option, the users need to select an option to receive a verification code which is necessary in order to formulate a new password related to your Google account.
Here you need to select the email option in case you don't have access to the phone number.
Select the email option or else you could also select the security question in order to get access to the password creation page related to your Google account.
After selecting the option, you will receive a verification code on your email address.
Enter the verification code where prompted and click on the ‘Next’ option.
You will be redirected to yet another page where you need to create a new password for your Google account.
Create a strong password and re-enter it to confirm.
After confirming the password, click on the ‘Save password’ option and you are good to go.
In case of any complications or problems related to Google accounts, you are advised to get in touch with the Google Customer Service.
How Do I Recover My Google Account After Several Attempts?
Wherever any user finds difficulties in recovering your account, then they try their best to recover it. For this, they sometimes make multiple attempts. If they are still unsuccessful, then they look for a suitable method to recover the official account that is given below.
To start this process, launch the official Google Account website and move to the login section.
In the required field, enter the phone number or email address to find your account.
Go to the subsequent section and choose the forgot password option. It will begin the recovery process of your account.
Now, choose the most useful trustworthy recovery mode that can be used for recovery.
Select the phone number or email address and send the verification code to you.
Get the verification code and enter it in the required section to prove your identity.
Now, the password reset option will be provided to you and you should use it to create a new as well as strong password.
In the end, enter the newly generated password twice to confirm it as the new password to finish the recovery process.
How Can I Recover The Google Account Without Verification Code?
Some users always live in a dilemma and want to know how to Recover My Google Account? This process is easy to accomplish and quick to recover when you do it without incorporating the verification code. Google also permits this method by providing the trusted device that is linked to your account. Here, the following series of steps should be use in a proper order to recover your account.
To begin with, a user should visit the official Google Account site with the use of your browser.
Now, the username section will be displayed in which you should enter the email address or the recovery phone number.
Move to the next section and select the Forgot Password option that is given here.
Go to the trusted device section and you will receive an emergency notification.
As part of the next step, select the Yes option and choose the numeric digit displayed on the recovery screen.
Next, the Google server will detect your ownership and allow you to modify the current password.
Lastly, enter a new password and confirm it by entering the new password in the work field.
How to Recover A Google Account With Date Of Birth?
If you do not own any recovery mode, then you should use Google Customer Service to recover the account. Google knows it, thus it provides you with the option to recover the account. With the use of this method, you can swiftly recover your account and has complete ownership. This method is a very useful one and allows you to get a helping hand in recovering your account. Following steps should be taken by any user to finish the recovery process with the use of DOB.
Initiate the process by going to the relevant website through the internet browser.
Here, click on the Google Account option and navigate to the recovery option.
Now, you will come across various factors that will allow you to recover the account.
From the options, select the date of birth to identify yourself to the server.
Now, you need to enter the DOB that is attached to your official account.
With this, the online gates to access the password recovery section will open and you should use it to create a new password.
After creating one, confirm it through the process of entering that again in the required field.
Now, the account recovery task will end by you and you will gain total control of your account.
How Do I Recover My Google Account Security Question?
Getting your official Google Account recovered by Security Question is a good option to consider. If you forgot the password of your account, then recovery is the only option to choose. With this method, you will gain the required access to the customer service section. You can easily retrieve your account with these steps.
To start the process, visit the Google Account website by using any browser.
Now, click on the relevant link to open the login section for your account.
Enter the Phone Number or Email ID in the username field and select the Forgot Password option.
Here, get various recovery options however you need to select the security question method.
After this, you will gain several questions that are given to you as the recovery option.
Give the correct answer or select the answer that is most relevant to the question.
Once it is completed, you can easily gain access to the password reset method and use it.
In the end, create a new password and type that again to confirm it.
How To Recover the Google Account For Android?
Some users have a habit of using their accounts on Android. If they lose access to the account, they always want to know how to recover my google account? It is too easy for anyone to recover their account by using the following process. Here, they need to recover the account through the process that is given here. You can use these steps to recover your account on an Android device.
Launch the official Google Account app on your Android phone.
Type the username and tap on Forgot Password in the next section.
Select recovery phone number as your preferred option.
Tap on the Send button to get the verification code on your registered phone number.
When you get that code, enter that in the required field to prove your identity.
After this, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to reset your password.
Enter a new password and use it again for confirming it.
How To Recover Google Account After Deleting It?
Some people realize the importance of Google Account after deleting it. But, when to do it, then the only option left is to recover the account. Here, you are required to finish the following process to retrieve your official account. Here, you need to follow the process that is discussed here.
Visit the Google Help Article and navigate to the account recovery section.
Enter the email address and initiate the recovery after selecting the forgotten password.
Now, you need to select the account recovery option through the linked phone number or email address.
After this, obtain the verification code on the selected medium and enter it in the required field.
Enter it in the required web field and verify your identity to create a password and confirm it.
How To Finish Google Account Recovery Without Using 2 Factor Authentication?
Many users set up 2-factor authentication to log in to their account securely. Although, some are required to know to recover my google password. Well, to do this, you need to open the official Google website. Now, they need to use the following process to complete the official account recovery. For this, use this process on either desktop or mobile device.
Start the account recovery process of your Google Account.
Select the Alternative Email ID to retrieve your account.
After this, select the Send option to gain the verification code on your recovery email.
Get the code and use it to verify your identity to the Google server.
Now, the path to reset the account password will clear against you and you can use it.
Recover the password by generating it that is both strong and unique.
Get the information about Google account recovery in various conditions?
If you are looking forward to learning how to recover a Google account in different situations, such as when your phone number is changed or without any data, then you are in the right place as you can collect the correct details from below.
How to recover Google account if phone number is changed?
In case, you have changed your phone number on Google then you can use an email to recover your account as explained below.
- Visit Google recovery page and enter your user ID
- Then press next, and provide any old password or select try another way option
- Next Google will request to send a code in your phone number
- Hereafter, you can choose I don’t have my phone option and proceed next
- Afterwards, you can choose the option to receive a code from Google in your recovery email
- Then you have to copy the code from email and paste on the recovery window
- At last, you will get transferred to password reset page where you can create a new password for your Google account
How to recover Google account without any information?
You can also recover Google account without any details as explained below.
- Visit Google recovery website and enter your registered email
- Then click continue and select I don’t know when asked to enter any last password
- Further navigate to the bottom page and select Verify your identity option
- Hereafter you have to answer a series of questions to verify your Google account and recover it
How do you retrieve an old Google account?
In case you are willing to retrieve an old Google account which you have not used from a long time, then follow the steps from below to get it back.
- Go to the Google website and enter the user ID of your old account
- Next you have to enter your password if don’t remember then choose try another way
- Then you will get the option to receive a verification code from Google in registered mobile
- Hereafter, you can choose Call or SMS option to get the code in your mobile
- After that, enter the code in the blank space provided on recovery page
- Then your account gets verified, and you will be transferred to password reset window
- At last, you have to create a new password and use it further to retrieve your old Google account
How can you find an old Google account?
If you have to find an old Google account then you can simply look for it with the help of method explained below.
- Navigate to the Google website and submit your old account user ID
- Then press next and select the option among email or registered number to receive a code
- Afterwards, you need to submit the code in blank space to verify your old Google account
- Then you can create a new password and use the same to find your old Google account later
How can you recover your Google account password?
In certain cases, Google account users might forget their login password due to which they cannot access their account. If you are willing to learn how I can recover my Google account password, follow the instructions below.
- At first, you have to visit the Google recovery website on a browser
- Further, enter your user ID in the assigned space and press continue
- Next you will be requested to enter any last remembered password
- Then you have to choose try another way if don’t remember any old password
- Next, you will get the option to receive a code in your registered phone from Google
- Then you can either choose Phone call, or SMS , so that Google can send you a code
- After that, submit your code on recovery window for account verification
- Then you will be redirected to the password reset page by Google
- At last, you can set a new password for your Google account and complete the recovery
The most relevant information about the process you can follow to recover a Google account, in different cases is mentioned above. Besides, you can always get in touch with a live agent from Google support to get more assistance.