Resolved: How Can one Access an Old Hotmail Account without Using a Password
Are you one of those users failing to access their old Hotmail account because of a forgotten password problem? Then, you don't need to worry as the service providers offer an option to reset the email password and access services without any interruption.
Issues While Accessing an Old Hotmail Account
For the users who wish to access their old Hotmail account and are failing to access the account, there are chances that they might be facing this problem because of the following reasons:
- Forgotten password
- Locked account because of inactivity
No matter for what reason, the user is failing to reset their email account password, they can opt for the Hotmail old account recovery process to create a new password for the email account. So, the users who are not aware of the recovery process for the old account can check out the recovery steps discussed in this article.
Recovering old Hotmail account without password
For the users who have forgotten their Hotmail account password and don't know how to reset the account password? Then, they can go through the recovery steps mentioned in this article.
Further, to make the Hotmail old account recovery simpler, the users are offered the following option to reset the account password:
- Phone number
- Security questions
Thus, by using any of the options, the user can reset the account password and access the email account services without any interruption.
Instructions to Reset Old Hotmail Account
To reset the old Hotmail account, the user needs to visit the official recovery page and follow the quick instructions mentioned below:
On the recovery page, the user needs to mention the username or email id used for accessing the account.
Then, the user needs the reason for the sign-in problem.
Further, the user can proceed with the recovery process by using the steps discussed below.
For the users who have linked email to their Hotmail account, they can request a code on the recovery mail.
Further, the user can open the particular link provided and reset the Hotmail account password.
b) Phone number
Besides, for the users who have no access to the recovery email, they can request the recovery code on the phone number.
Then, the user can mention that code and verify their old Hotmail account.
After that, the user can create a new password for the Hotmail account and save the changes.
c) Security questions
Lastly, for the users who have created security questions for their Hotmail account, they can opt for this option.
Here, the user can provide the answer to the questions linked to the account.
Further, the user can create a new password for the Hotmail account and access the email services using the same.
Thus, this is how one can perform the Hotmail old account recovery and reaccess their email account services. But, in case, if the user fails to reset their account password, they can reach out to the Hotmail customer service.
Contacting Hotmail support for help
For the users who have failed to perform the Hotmail old account recovery, they can contact the support representative over a phone call and get their issue resolved in time.
How Can I Recover my Hotmail Account Without Security Question :
Hotmail Account Recovery
Jack Smith and Sabeer Bhatia in California launched Hotmail in 1996. Microsoft acquired the Hotmail Company in 1997 and then the approximate costing was nearly $400m. Microsoft, afterwards relaunched it as MSN Hotmail. Later, MSN Hotmail was eventually rebranded as Windows Live Hotmail. The services of Hotmail are completely replaced by Outlook.com now-a-days. There might be certain conditions when a person does not happen to utilize the account for a long time and on logging in to Hotmail account after a long time might cause some difficulty in signing in. There could be any reason behind the same that includes forgetting passwords, email unaccessibility and many more. This article is all about the answer to the question “how do I recover my hotmail account”. So, if you are confronting any such kind of issue, then you should read ahead to resolve this issue via recovery method. Now the next question comes what if you forget the answers to the security questions. Here is a guide to the steps to get back your Hotmail account without answering to the security questions.
So, there are basically three methods to recover the account, which are:
- Confirming the code via SMS to the recovery phone number.
- Confirming the code via email to the recovery email account that was registered with the Hotmail account you wish to recover.
- Responsing to the secret or security questions you have set up on your account for the security of your account.
Now, here are the steps to resolve this issue without answering the security issue.
- Step 1: The user needs to go to the Hotmail account log in page via the official website of the Hotmail support.
- Step 2: Tap on Sign In.
- Step 3: The user will ask you for the username.
- Step 4: Then you need to click on the choice Trouble Signing In.
- Step 5: The page that will be redirected to you will give you the alternative to send a code to your recovery phone number for the account verification.
- Step 6: If you do have the access to the phone number, then you need to send the code.
- Step 7: In case you don’t find access to the phone number, then you need to tap on Click Another Method.
- Step 8: In that case, you will get the alternative to send the confirmation code on your recovery email address.
- Step 9: Once you receive the confirmation code via SMS or email, then you need to enter it in the required preferred field on the Hotmail page.
- Step 10: Then once the confirmation process is done, you will get the option to reset the password of your account.
- Step 11: Then you are required to enter the new password of your account.
- Step 12: Don’t forget to save your settings.
This way you can easily resolve the account issues related to Hotmail Account without even entering the answer the security questions.
This was the whole guide for the task to recover the Hotmail Account. If you still don’t find your account recovered even after following the above mentioned steps, the users are free to browse the official website of Hotmail support. You must be wondering about the ways of having access to Hotmail Support and connecting easily with their customer service team. There you will find the contact details of the agents that are there to resolve all the related technical issues. You can contact the support person as per the contact details via a phone call (explain the query to the other person on the call and get the effective solutions), via a live chat (explain the query to the support person over a chat and converse about the query and get it resolved) and email support (explain the query to the support person and expect a mail back containing all the best and effective solutions). By talking to them, you can get your query resolved soon as possible.
How to Recover my Hotmail Account?
Here is all you need to do
Recovering an account can be a tricky task but it can be done in a hassle free and easy way by following some simple steps. Hotmail account can be recovery by following the steps given below:
Steps to Recovery Account Password Using Recovery Email Account
- Step 1: Use your browser to go on the Hotmail homepage.
- Step 2: Enter your username.
- Step 3: Click on the link for password reset.
- Step 4: Enter your alternate email id. This should be the one which is already attached to your account as a recovery email id.
- Step 5: You will get some instructions through mail on your recovery mail. You need to follow them.
- Step 6: They will provide a link for password reset.
- Step 7: Reset your password and confirm the new password.
- Step 8: Try logging in with your new password.
These steps can be used when you have a recovery mail attached to your hotmail account. If you don’t have an email attached to your account then you need to follow different steps for recovering your Hotmail account.
Steps to Recover Hotmail Account with a Phone Number
- Step 1: Go to the Hotmail homepage using your web browser.
- Step 2: Enter your username.
- Step 3: Click on forgot password.
- Step 4: You will be asked to enter the last password you remember.
- Step 5: Enter your phone number to get the verification. It should be the one attached to your account.
- Step 6: Check for the verification code on text message.
- Step 7: Enter the verification code.
- Step 8: Now you will be redirected to a page of password reset.
- Step 9: You need to set a new password and confirm it be entering it again.
- Step 10: Now save the changes and your account will be recovered.
- Step 11: Now try logging in to your Hotmail account with your new password.
These steps can be used when you have a phone number attached to your Hotmail account.
Get your Lost Hotmail Account Back
If you have lost access to your Hotmail account due to any reason and you don’t know how to get it back then there is no need to worry about it. Here you will get the answer of your question ‘How to recover my Hotmail account?’ You just need to follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Go to the home page of Hotmail using your web browser.
- Step 2: Enter the username of the account you want to recover.
- Step 3: Click on the Forgot password option. You will find it at the bottom of the page.
- Step 4: You will be take to the Hotmail recovery page.
- Step 5: Select a recovery option and click on answer security question.
- Step 6: The security questions will be displayed on the screen. These questions are those questions that a user saves with the account at the time of creation of the account.
- Step 7: Answer the security questions carefully as they will help you to get back your account.
- Step 8: Click on Next.
- Step 9: The Hotmail team will be checking your recovery options and after that you will be given the option of resetting your password.
- Step 10: Create a new password and try to keep it strong by using Capital letters, symbol and characters in it.
- Step 11: Confirm your password. Click OK.
Now you can try logging in with your new password and see if your account has been recovered or not.
If you are still not able to recover your account then you can contact the Hotmail customer service. The customer care agents will surely help you in every possible way to recover your account. You can contact the customer care service through phone by calling on the customer service number of Hotmail. You can also request a live chat or request a call back by visiting the Help center online.
How to Recover Hotmail Account Without Code
How Hotmail account can be recovered without any code?
Hotmail is one of the most commonly used platforms to connect Internet email clients. The Microsoft Outlook branding has been rebranded by Hotmail. When a user faces issues with Hotmail, patches and troubleshooting can quickly solve their concerns. The recovery process without any code for a Hotmail account is an easy procedure. However, certain users face a problem with the recovery of their account and several users inquire about how the Hotmail account can be restored.
To solve the problem of recover Hotmail account, there is a quick recovery method for you to recover Hotmail account. If a user wants to open a Hotmail account but a refused access is due to a missing password, then the user needs to follow the steps below for Hotmail account recovery:
- Search the Hotmail account recovery tab
- Click on the Reset Password Link and Next when the website appears
- Instead, type your account's alternative email address. The right specifics will forward the user back to the next email page
- The email directions help to restore the password
- Click the retrieval link to reset your password
- Build a new Hotmail account password afterwards
- Type the confirmation password again
- The user must also register for a current email address with a new password
If the customer has some trouble to recover Hotmail account without using code then the backup number of the Hotmail account can be dialled. You can use the telephone, live chat or email assistance to address the issue and an appropriate contact choice can be picked. These services are offered 24 hours a day and the contact information is available on the official Hotmail website for accessing the support department.
The two-step verification recovery method
Hotmail is recognized as a free webmail service and an account that helps access the correct password. Yet you can have difficulty to recover Hotmail account and accessing your account after entering a miss-match address. In this scenario, you must gather the information and use a two-step check verification to restore the password. The Hotmail account has enabled multiple users to provide millions of users with the best services.
HOW DO I RECOVER MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT WITHOUT PHONE NUMBER
Hotmail is used widely among the users and it is now called as Microsoft Outlook. If a user is not able to login because of not remembering the password one can use phone number to easily get access to the account. Generally, user will see "access denied" message while trying to access the account, which is usually due to lost password. In such a case, the user is not having his phone number attached to his/her account; in that case there are many alternatives to get access of the account. This article is how to recover Hotmail account by following some easy steps.
STEPS TO RECOVER THE HOTMAIL ACCOUNT
For avoiding any hassle free experiences, a user can follow the steps below to recover the account without using phone number
- Step 1. Go to the account recovery page of hotmail. In the browser, go to the official website of hotmail.
- Step 2. Next, enter the email address in the input field and click next for the next step.
- Step 3. It will ask where to send the security code. It will show various options you have added while creating an account.
- Step 4. Select one option and click next.
- Step 5. You will receive the code on your selected method.
- Step 6. Get the code and enter in the input box and click next. You can choose other method for verification too by clicking on the link mentioning "Use a different verification option".
- Step 7. Then you can create a new password. Password should be minimum of 8-characters long, should contain upper-case, lower-case, symbols, numbers and is case-sensitive.
- Step 8. Reenter the same password in the next input box and click next.
- Step 9. Password will be changed now and you will be redirected to the sign-in page to login again with the new credentials.
This is all about how to recover Hotmail account. For further assistance, feel free to contact the Customer Service Support at Hotmail Support via phone call, live chat or email support.
How can you get your Hotmail account recovered in different cases?
Millions of users use Hotmail account as it helps to provide you with incredible services. But, when you forgot the password of the account, you will have to get it recovered. You can get your account recovered by taking the steps mentioned below.
Recover the Hotmail account if blocked:
- The first step is to open the browser and go to the official website of the Hotmail account.
- Then, you will have to type your email address of your Hotmail account in the email section of the page.
- Now, you will have to enter the security code or the “Captcha” and click on the Next.
- Enter the recovery option at the time of account creation. You can now select the option to access and tap on “Click” to get the code.
- You will have to enter the security code you get on the recovery option.
- You will now have to enter the new password and click on the “Save Changes” option.
This is the answer to your query of “How can I recover My Hotmail account.” We hope that you have understood the process of recovering the Hotmail account. If you have any doubt, then you can get the help of the customer service executives. They will endow you with the required information on this. Now, let us see the process you need to undertake if you don’t have any recovery information.
Recovery process of Hotmail if you don’t have the information:
- Open the Hotmail account and click on the “I forgot my password” tab. Click on the Next button.
- Now, enter the Hotmail account address that you are trying to recover. You will now need to follow the instructions to enter the character displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Next button.
- The next step is to recover the account, and if you don’t have anything, you will have to click on “I don’t have any of these” and hit next.
- You will then be invited to enter the alternative email address for Microsoft to enter the code.
- You can now unlock the account via a new password.
This is the process of recovery of the Hotmail account. We hope you have got the answer to the query “how to recover my Hotmail account?” We have also seen many users who have deleted their accounts a long time back, and now they want to recover their account.
Recovery of the Hotmail account from years ago:
You can only recover your account if you have deleted it 30 days back. You can only get your account recovered within 30 days of the deletion.
You can now recover your account on your iPhone also. You can get the account recovered by the steps listed below.
Go to the https://outlook.live.com/owa/ and log in to the Hotmail account using your credentials.
Then, Click on the “Forgot password” tab and take things further to reset your password.
You can now recover your account by taking the recovery options. The options will help you by providing the verification code you need to enter in the text field.
You can now enter the new password of your account and re-enter the same.
Then, you can click on the “Save Changes” option to get your account recovered.
You can now “Recover my Hotmail account.” with the help of an alternate email. Let us see the process of Hotmail with the alternate email. Let us see the process of the Hotmail account.
Hotmail recovery process with the help of alternate email address:
- Launch your web browser to visit the Hotmail account and click on “Forgot password.”
- You will have to enter the email address, and then you will have to enter the recovery phone number.
- Then, you will receive the verification code on your phone number. You will have to enter it in the text field, and then you can go to the password reset page.
- You will have to enter the password in the field and re-enter it to confirm it.
- At last, you will have to click on the “Save Changes” option.
This is all about the recovery of the Hotmail account. We hope that you have understood the process clearly. The executives will provide you with the perfect answer.
Related Queries & Important Links
Hotmail Account Not Working
How do I Cancel my Hacked Hotmail Account?
How do I Talk to a Live Person at Hotmail?
How to Retrieve Hotmail Account without Password?
How Can I Access my Old Hotmail Account without Password?
Hotmail Account Password Reset