How to recover old Gmail account without password? Get simple tips to fix
Gmail account always accepts certain credentials to access your old or new Gmail account. If you are entering the wrong credential, there is no alternative except the recovery process to access your Gmail account soon.
If you don’t know how to recover my old Gmail account without a password, you can have an alternate option (recovery email address) to recover it and get complete access to your old Gmail account with each.
Following are the ways to recover an old Gmail account without a password:
- At first, visit the Gmail account sign-in page and enter a certain email address and password to access.
- If you are unable to access click on forgot password button enter a certain recovery or alternate email address.
- Click on the Next button and check out the recovery email address to see the verification code that is required to access.
- You can verify your Gmail account that provides you a link to Gmail account recovery allows you to enter the new password.
- Enter the new password into both new and confirm password fields at the end of the task.
Thus, if you have an old Gmail account and wish to access using its appropriate credential, go for the recovery process through which help you can find immediate help to recover my old Gmail account soon.