A Simple Process to Recover Old Facebook Account without Email and Phone Number
Facebook is one most amazing social media platform among the youngsters, and the businesspreneurs. You can easily share your feelings in the form of message to the any of your close friend, relatives or anyone with whom you wish to talk. But most of the time it happens that users lose the access of their facebook account and they don’t have access of phone number and the Email address. Fortunately, you are at the right place. Here find a complete detail to recover the old facebook account without phone number and the mail address.
Some Basic Steps to Recover Facebook Account without Phone Number and the Email Address.
- Head to the website of facebook.com
- Tap on the option of “forgot password” as shown below the password text box.
- In the next step, select the account.
- Following above, Tap on “search button” as shown below the text box.
- Click on “ use my Google account”.
- Tap continue and a window will open.
- In the last step, enter the details of Gmail address and the password.
Alternative way to Recover Facebook Account
This is basic method to recover the facebook account if you don’t have access of phone number or the email address. Let’s start the process.
Recover Account Across Mobile.
- To begin the process, first head-in to the facebook account.
- Now you are required to Click on the link “ Need help” shown below the email address and the field of the password.
- Click on the option of “ Forgot password”.
- In case you forgot the phone number and email address, search it by name.
- Tap on search button
- Tap on “ This is me” option
- Now you will receive a code on the phone
- Finally, you got recover your facebook account.
Learn the Points to Speak to a Live Person on Facebook.
These are the easiest steps that you should know to connect with the live person on the Facebook. So read each of these steps carefully
- Head to the center page of the Facebook.
- Select the type of question which is associated to the problem.
- Following the above, now log into the account with the help of username and password. Then see at the top right corner of the screen by following the on-screen instructions.
- Check the small mark inside the dark circle.
- Click on it from the dropdown menu of the list.
- Choose"Report a Problem."
- In the last step now Follow the on-screen instructions.
Call to the Support Number 24/7
If you are facing any issue in completing the issue, you can call directly to the support number to get the query fixed or the to get the solution.
Thus, all the points discussed above is based on recover my old facebook account, if you require further support , you can call directly to their support number to get the immediate answer or response. else you can share the mail to the correct recipient address or report a problem for the regualr answer of the feedback.
Facebook Account Recovery
Facebook plays a vital role in today’s virtual world where virtual connections are of prime importance. Individuals, communities and other social groups connect across the globe because of the facilities that are provided by Facebook, hence it is an eminent part of our community today.
Well, nothing can be more cumbersome than losing access to this priced community that runs across Facebook. If you have lost access to your valued Facebook account, then following the contents of this paper are surely going to provide closure as far as Facebook account recovery is concerned. Stick around until the end and without any further ado, let us get straight into this.
Below mentioned is a step by step guide that will help you with your Facebook account recovery.
Steps for Facebook account recovery.
All you are required to do is follow the steps that are coming next.
The steps for performing Facebook account recovery are as under:
First and foremost, the Facebook account users are advised to visit the Sign-in page related to Facebook. If you are not able to locate the sign-in page, then in that case you are required to click on the following link: www.Facebook.com/login/identify.
In order to get access to your Facebook account, once you are on the homepage, you are then required to provide information regarding your credentials that are associated with your Facebook account.
Start by entering your email address or the phone number that you used to create your Facebook account.
After entering the email address, you are then required to click on the ‘Continue’ option.
On another page, you will be asked to provide your password that you’ve acted to secure your account.
Since you don't remember your password. Here, you are required to click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
Next, you need to select an option for receiving an authentication code that will allow you to gain access to the password reset page.
There are two options available, one is the email option and the other is the text option. Select any as per your choice and convenience.
You will now receive an authentication code. Enter the same where required and click on the ‘Submit’ option.
Now you have gained access to the password reset page, here, you are required to formulate a new password for your Facebook account.
Create a strong password and re-enter it in the required field.
Save the changes made by you and you are done resetting your Facebook account password.
The above-mentioned steps are the best when it comes to regaining access to your Facebook account. Otherwise, you can also communicate with the customer care professionals at Facebook to discuss your queries and get optimum solutions.
To connect with the customer care representatives at Facebook, the users are advised to stick to either calling them or connecting through an email. This way you will be able to rectify your problems and even could request a call back from an expert at Facebook. The customer service department aims at addressing your concerns and queries at the earliest.
Facebook is certainly an important part of the professional world and your personal life. However, if you want to unlock Facebook account, then you would need to follow the easy steps which are given below. After that you won’t face any issue. Once you have followed the steps. Then you will be able to recover your account in a short time.
Procedure to Recover your Account:
- Get on the official sign in page of Facebook.
- Now you would need to click on the button of “Forgot Password.”
- Once you have done that, then you’re going to have different choices regarding the verification.
In case you don’t have access to your number. Then you really don’t need to worry about that, because you can unlock Facebook account without phone number. You can get your account bank with the help of your alternate email address, or even by answering the security questions.
- You’ll receive a code on your register alternate email address.
- Now you would need to enter that code on the verification page.
- Once you have entered it, then you'll be directed to the password reset page.
- After that you would need to set up a new password and then you’ll be able to log in with it.
- After selecting this option, then you would need to answer the security questions, which were set up by you at the time of the creation of the account.
- You would need to answer those and after that you’ll be directed on the password reset page.
- Create a new password and reset it.
- After that, set up a new password and log in with it.
- Hopefully, your query is resolved.