How to Start or Find Facebook Secret Conversation
Facebook is the social media platform where you can send messages, photos, videos and share the status with your friends added to your Facebook’s friends list. Facebook also has a secret conversation feature; it is an end-to-end encrypted conversation intended for you and the person you are talking to.
Before learning how to start or find Facebook secret conversation, we need to see how you can enable a secret conversation feature in the Facebook messenger.
The Process to Enable a Secret Conversation
Follow the below-mentioned steps to enable the feature of secret conversation in Facebook Messenger.
- Launch the Facebook Messenger application on your phone.
- Tap on your profile picture placed in the upper left corner.
- Now enable the secret conversation feature.
- Then tap on ‘Me’ to go back to the Me page.
- Tap on ‘Done’ to finish the process.
The Process to Start a Secret Conversation
Follow the below-mentioned steps to start a secret conversation in Facebook Messenger.
- Again launch the Facebook Messenger application.
- Tap on the pencil icon available in the upper-right corner.
- Then tap on the ‘Secret’ button in the upper-right corner.
- Now select the friend with whom you want to start a secret conversation.
Now you can start or find Facebook secret conversation with a friend, and the messages you type will disappear after ten seconds. You can set a timer as well to make the messages disappear.
Also, note that you have to turn on the secret conversations in a new window. You cannot see the secret conversations on the desktop while you are logged into your Facebook account.
Kindly visit Facebook’s help center webpage to learn more about the secret conversations if you cannot start a secret conversation as per the method mentioned above.