How to Remove Bookmarks from Chrome
When users go through chrome pages while searching, they find that there are quite a collection of Bookmarks on the chrome page. So, in such a case, you must know about the procedure through which you delete those previously saved bookmarks from your chrome page. To know about How to Remove Bookmarks from Chrome, you will have to follow the below-given steps for clearing all bookmarks in your chrome.
Steps to Delete Bookmarks within Chrome
- At first, you will turn on your PC or mobile device
- Now, you open Google chrome through its shortcut tab present on your desktop screen
- After this, select the three dots from the upper right-hand corner of the tab
- Next, you need to scroll your cursor to the “Bookmark” tab
- After that, click over the bookmark manager from the drop-down menu
- Now, once again second drop-down menu will appear on the side, where you will have to select “show bookmarks bar.”
- After the bookmark bar gets enabled then you follow the last two steps, which are like;
- Scroll onto the bookmark that you wish to delete, and after that, right-click on the icon tab
- Herein select delete from the drop-down menu.
- In the end, now your bookmarks will get deleted from your chrome bookmarks page.
However, suppose you are getting trouble deleting bookmarks from chrome. In that case, you should contact to Google customer service team and get help for Remove Bookmarks from Chrome, as a representative will provide you with proper assistance for removing your bookmarks from your chrome page. You can have their services 24*7 for instant guidance.