How to make your friends private on Facebook
Privacy is a primary concern when we talk about different social media platforms. Not all of us are keen on sharing all the information on our social media accounts with the world.
Suppose you have a Facebook account and wish to keep it private without sharing any vital information with the public talking about Facebook. If you want to go through the procedure to make your friends private on Facebook, then keep reading because the following points will benefit you significantly.
Make Friends Private On Facebook
You can make your friends private on your Facebook account with the help of going through the below-listed points:
- Sign in to your Facebook account with the help of your device's web browser.
- Once you get into your account, locate and click on the ‘Gear’ icon beside your profile section.
- A drop-down menu will appear.
- Select the option ‘Account Settings’ from the list.
- The following page will showcase all the types of settings you can change on your Facebook account.
- Select the option ‘View your profile.’
- After that, select the option ‘Others.’
- You can then select the option of ‘View Friends’ set to ‘No One’ or ‘Only Contacts’ accordingly.
- It will then display an example of how your account will be displayed to someone who is not added to your friend’s list.
Now you know the answer to, ‘How to make your friends private on Facebook?’ and you can do the needful with the help of following all the points listed above.
Know the ways to Communicate with Someone at Hotmail Communicating with Hotmail is simple. As it is...
How to Fix Outlook Search When It's Not Working Microsoft Outlook undoubtedly provides the best ema...
Google Maps Customer Service Google maps are the best navigation tool marketed and released by the ...