How to Make My Facebook Account Private
Many Facebook users want to make their Facebook accounts private so that only the people they want can get access to the information they want to share. So if you are confused about How to Make My Facebook Account Private, then stick to this article until the end, as this will guide you with further guidance.
Steps to make a Facebook account private:
Whenever a person makes an id on Facebook, it automatically sets their account to the public, which means anyone can like, comment, share or access the info and check your friends' list. To make these things only accessible to you and to your friends, you need to make your account private. Here is how you can do that:
- Launch the Facebook application on your mobile phone.
- Navigate the three-line icon available on the top right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down to find the 'settings and privacy option.
- Now select privacy shortcuts from the drop-down menu.
- Locate the option of 'who can see your future posts' and click on it.
- Now you need to edit the privacy to only me or friends only.
- Choose the privacy options as per your preference and tap on the save changes button. That's done.
With the help of the above highlighted steps, one can easily make their accounts private on Facebook. Other than this, if you need any further assistance on how to Make My Facebook Account Private, then get in touch with the Facebook support team through a phone call, email, and live chat.