Easy Guide to Lock your Facebook Profile
People are not keen on keeping their Facebook profiles public for the world to see. Facebook is a platform where you have total control over the audience of your profile, and you can customize it accordingly.
If you do not want people to locate your Facebook account or you don’t wish to come under anyone’s ‘People you might know,’ you can Lock Facebook Profile. In this way, people won’t locate your Facebook account until and unless they don’t have your registered account details like your phone number or email address. If you do not have any idea about the procedure, the following points will help you.
Can I lock my Facebook Profile?
Yes, you can effectively lock your Facebook profile for your data safety and personal reasons.
How to lock Facebook Profile?
You can lock your Facebook profile;
- With the help of your web browser, visit the official Facebook login page.
- Enter your username and password and click on login.
- Once you get into your Facebook account, click on the three vertical dots present in the main tab of the header section.
- A drop-down menu will pop up consisting of different options.
- Locate and click on ‘Settings.’
- The account settings page will open after that.
- Scroll and click on the option ‘Audience and Visibility.’
- It will then open the viewer page of your profile.
- From the following page, you can check the box of ‘Lock your Profile.’
- The following page will display an example regarding how others will view your profile.
- You can modify the settings and information required to search your account.
You can resolve the question, ‘How To Lock Facebook Profile?’ with the help of following all the points listed above and enjoying your privacy at its best.