How To Fix Google Meet Not Working
Google Meet is a free video-conferencing application available for everyone. Obviously, with a heavy user count, an application might not function the way it is supposed to. Such an incident might occur with Google Meet when you find Google Meet Not Working properly. Focusing on the three below-mentioned issues, you can resolve the problem and get Google Meet working again.
Fix Google Meet on a PC or MAC
- Firstly, check if your computer is connected to the internet, and it must meet the minimum requirement for Google Meet.
- Try restarting your web browser. Restarting can resolve temporary issues with the web browser.
- Reboot your router, modem, and your computer.
Fix Google Meet on iOS or Android
- Please check if your mobile device has internet access and the mobile phone’s operating system meets the minimum requirement to use Google Meet.
- Try restarting your Google Meet application.
- If the problem persists, kindly uninstall and reinstall the Google Meet application.
- Restarting your mobile device can help in clearing the backend processes. Rebooting the mobile device can help you use Google Meet in a normal way.
It generally happens with Google Meet users that they cannot use Google Meet’s screen share feature. Would you please verify your meeting code and check your webcam? To know more about issues like Google Meet Screen Share Not Working. Kindly reach out to Google’s customer support center via a phone call or official website. Customer support will address and resolve your query at the earliest.