How Do I Recover My Old Google Authenticator Code?
Google provides you top-notch services with high-end security so that your data and information remain safe. This is the reason that the tech giant offers you two-step verification to keep your account secure. You can use two-step verification to keep your Google account safe.
In this, you receive an authentication code on your phone every time you log in to your account. You have to enter the username and password. Then you have to enter the code that you received on your phone. Also, you can off the two-step verification on your trusted devices. So, if wonder how to recover my Google account authentication code; you should try to log in to your Google account on a trusted device.
Besides, you can go through the information to recover a Google account through different methods. So, read the given information.
How to Recover an Old Google Account Code?
- To begin with, you should go to the login page of Google.
- There you are required to enter the email address and click Next.
- Further, you see the field to enter password since you don't know the password, click Forgot Password.
- In this way, you will be asked to retrieve your account using the old password. If you remember it, you can fill it, and recover my Google account.
- Otherwise, you have another option to choose, click Try another way.
- With this, you receive a password reset notification on your registered phone number. Open the notification and tap yes.
- Also, you need to choose the number in the notification that you see on your browser screen.
- This confirms that you have ownership of the Google account; you can see the password reset option.
- Create a new password for your account and confirm the same password.
- Lastly, you have to click the Save Changes option.
Now, you will be able to complete the Google account recovery. And also, you won't think about how to recover my Google account. Besides, you can set up a new Google Authenticator on your mobile by going to settings. But if you need to use the old Google Authenticator, you can go through the given details.
Follow the Steps to Recover Old Google Authenticator on a New Phone
- First of all, on your phone, you need to install the Google Authenticator app.
- Then you are required to choose the Get Started button.
- Next, you have to choose the Import existing accounts from the bottom menu.
- Further, on your old phone, you have to create a QR code.
- On the new phone on which you want to set up Google Authenticator, you should select Scan QR code.
Once you are done with scanning the QR codes, you will receive a confirmation on your mobile that Google Authenticator accounts have been activated on your phone.
How to Create a QR Code on Google Authenticator?
- At first, you need to open the Google Authenticator app.
- Next, you should select the More option and choose the Transfer Accounts option and click Export accounts.
- After that, you can choose the account that you want to transfer to your new phone to use Google Authenticator and click Next.
- In case you want to transfer more than one account then your old phone may require creating more than one QR code.
Get Your Old Google Authenticator Code on Your Phone Anytime
With the all information explained above, you will be able to recover your old Google Authenticator without much of a stretch. Once you will be able to receive the Google Authenticator code, account recovery will become easy for you.
Aside from this, you will no longer wonder how I recover my Google account. In case you see any type of problems while recovering the authenticator code to recover your Google account, you can connect with a technical support team. The technical support team of Google is there to help you around the clock. All you need is to dial the support team phone number and the team of tech experts will be providing you all solutions. So, without thinking much, call the customer service number and get help instantly.