Check out the quick guide to recover the Facebook password by verifying photos
Facebook is a social media platform that has gained immense popularity in the last few years because of its exceptional features and security options. However, lately, many users have reported login issues with the account because of the lost password or due to some technical glitch. Thankfully, to help out the users in such situations, the service providers have introduced recovery options that one can opt to restore access to their account.
Recovery options offered by Facebook to access the account instantly
For the users who have failed to access their account, the service providers have introduced various recovery options for the users that include:
- Phone number
- Trusted Contacts
Despite the multiple recovery options some users still fail to recover their account. So, for the users who are looking for the details on how to recover my Facebook Account after losing access to all of the recovery options, here is an alternative recovery option that one can opt to reset the account password.
How can one recover the Facebook account by verifying photos?
Well, for the users who have lost access to the recovery email and phone number, they can opt for this alternative recovery option where one can reset their account password by verifying the photos.
And for the users who are not aware of the process, they can check out the quick instructions mentioned below and reset the Facebook account password.
- For this process, the user needs to access Facebook from their mobile or computer.
- Now, on the login page, the user needs to click on the forgot password and visit the recovery page.
- Here, the user needs to mention the email, phone number, or username and click on the Search button.
- Now, in this case, as the user has no access to any of the recovery options, they can opt for don't have access to any of these to proceed with the process.
- Further, the user will be asked some security questions in which they need to verify photos of their friends.
- After that, the user can verify the photos carefully and click on the submit tab.
- Once the photos are verified, the user will be offered access to their Facebook account.
- Here, the user can reset the account password for their account and complete the recovery process.
- After creating the new password for the Facebook account, the user can reaccess the services without any interruption.
Thus, this is the detailed procedure on how to Recover my Facebook Account. Still, for any reason, if the user fails to restore access to their account, the user can reach out to support for assistance.
Reaching out to Facebook support for assistance
For the users who have failed to recover their Facebook account, they can reach out to the official support team and seek help from the experts regarding the recovery process and reset the account password.
So, for the users who have lost access to their Facebook account and recovery options, they can make use of the provided options and access Facebook services without any interruption.