Straightforward Steps to Recover your Hotmail Account
These days, the cases for account hack are very high. You have to be very careful in order to protect your Hotmail account. But in case, you are the one whose Hotmail account has been hacked and seeking help to recover it instantly, then here is the solution for you. Given below are the steps to recover your Hotmail account immediately.
The issue of Hotmail Account Hacked can be resolved by performing some simple steps. The steps that need to be performed are mentioned below. In case, you encounter any other issue related to your Hotmail, then the only thing you can do is getting connected with the support team of Hotmail. The experts will listen to your problem and provide you the best way to deal with it. Moreover, the best part is that you can connect with them any time of the day whether it is day or night. The certified experts are available round the clock to assist Hotmail users.
Also, you can make a connection with the Hotmail customer support team in many ways. Some of the ways are phone calls, emails, live chats, and social media. Select any of these ways and get a resolution of your issue within a minute.
How do I come to know that my Hotmail account has been hacked?
The given below are some of the issues that you may face once you open your Hotmail account. In case, you come across any of these issues then your Hotmail account has been hacked and you need to recover it immediately.
- The issue at the time of login
- Name, birthday, and password is changed
- Receiving unknown mails
- Sent mails do not belong to you
How do I recover my hacked Hotmail account in simple steps?
In case your Hotmail account has been hacked and you are looking for a solution to recover it, simply perform the steps that are mentioned below.
- First of all, go to the official web portal of Hotmail to log in there.
- Enter your email id to take your first step towards account recovery.
- In terms of password, click on the option of “Forgot Password”.
- Now, hit the “Continue” button.
- You will see some of the ways to recover your Hotmail account.
- The ways are “Two-factor authentication”, “Security question” and “Alternate email id”.
- If you select the option of “Two-factor authentication”, you will receive a four-digit security code on your mobile number that you have registered at the time of making your Hotmail account.
- If you go for “Security Question, you have to answer certain questions that need to verify your Hotmail account.
- For “Alternate email id”, you will receive a link on your alternate email id that you have provided at the time of creating the Hotmail account. Click on that link and type a password that you want to keep.
- Now, re-type that password and it will redirect you to the login page of Hotmail.
- After doing all the above steps, your Hotmail account has been recovered smoothly.
For Hotmail Account Recovery Email Change, you need to perform the above-mentioned steps. These steps will help you to recover your Hotmail account in the best way possible.
In case, you are not able to perform the above steps or encounter any other issues related to Hotmail, then feel free to get in touch with the support team of Hotmail. The certified experts will respond to you and ask for your query. Tell them your query and they will provide you the best solution in no time. Moreover, you can make contact with the experts through any of the ways that is mentioned above. You will surely get a response within 24 to 48 hours. For direct contact, talk to the expert by calling on the Hotmail customer service phone number.
How Do I Communicate with Hotmail
Know the ways to Communicate with Someone at Hotmail Communicating with Hotmail is simple. As it is...
Outlook Search Not Working
How to Fix Outlook Search When It's Not Working Microsoft Outlook undoubtedly provides the best ema...
How To Contact Google Maps Customer Service
Google Maps Customer Service Google maps are the best navigation tool marketed and released by the ...
© 2023 Copyright ASKbuz.com. All rights reserved