How can I contact Google to recover my Gmail account?
Gmail is the Google product that helps you to keep a record of your contact numbers and your other private information. It has been used by people for a long time now. Having a Gmail account is the necessity of the tech world. From buying food to getting clothes to getting software, we need our Gmail account with us. Gmail account manages many things for us. If your account has been disabled and you want to recover it, you can take the help of this article.
You can also get in touch with Google by calling on Google Phone number.
How to recover your Gmail account?
If you have lost access to your Gmail account for some reason, you can recover it by following the procedure given below:
- Head to the official website of Google to find the account recovery page
- When you click on it, you will be asked to enter the email id of the account you want to recover
- If you have forgotten the password, you can click on forgot password
- You will be taken to a new page where you have to enter your last entered password
- Verify your phone number and click to get the verification code
- Type the verification code in the box
- You can also be asked the security questions which you need to answer same a before
- If the answer matches the saved data, you will be able to set a new password
Now, you have to enter the password at the time of logging in and you will be able to recover Gmail account.
If your account has been disabled, you can take the help of these steps:
- Go to the account recovery page of Gmail
- From there, you need to head to the sign-in page of Gmail or Google
- Type in the login credentials of the disabled account
- Enter all the required information you need to restore the account
- Follow the instructions and click on submit
- You will be able to recover your disabled account
Google Customer services:
If you tried all the steps and are not able to recover the account, you can try to contact Google customer services and get help. Here are many ways to get in touch with Google. Continue reading to know all of them.
Via phone call: If you want the fastest solution to your problem, you can call Google by following the steps below:
- On the search engine, browse for Google Phone Number
- When you get connected with the computerized voice, you need to follow the OC call prompts
- For getting Gmail from the play store, press 1
- For queries related to hardware, press 2
- Press 3 to get updates of recent orders
- Press 4 for Google products
- Press 5 for additional information and
- Press 9 to talk to the live person at Google
You will need to wait for some time on hold and then you will be connected with the live person and resolve your issue
Via Chat Box: If you are not getting connected with the Google representative then you can choose the option of live chat. You will be able to get an instant reply to your problem. You need to go through these steps to get the live person.
- You need to head to the Google contact page by searching it on chrome
- You will see a list of the menu on the left-hand side
- You will be required to click on Contact Us
- You will find three dots where you can hit on the Request Chat button
- You will be able to talk to a live agent where you can resolve your doubts
The chat service is open 24/7 so you can have your answers any time of the day.
Via Email: Emails are the best option if you want to have some records of the conversation or you want to keep it normal. If the problem is related to your Gmail account, you can try mailing them to a different account. You can find the email id on the Google support page where you can type your message and you will be able to get a reply with a solution
Via Google support page: If you have almost completed the recovery step but are stuck at some step, you can take the help of the Google support page. It has many FAQs which can answer many of your doubts and you will be able to resolve them on your own.
We have tried to guide you through the steps for your Gmail account recovery. We have also provided ways to contact Google customer support if you were not able to recover Gmail account. You can choose any of the methods to get in touch with Google, however; you will get everything on the Google support page. You can also try the Help and Feedback option in the Gmail app.