Failed to access Microsoft Account? Get comprehensive Microsoft Password Reset procedure
In the digital world, there are ample of email service providers, social media platforms and more. To access all such, users need a password and to remember the password of all the accounts is a tough job. Thankfully, Microsoft offers password reset option to the users and through this users can get access to the account with a new password.
Microsoft Password Reset process is simple and to perform the same, users don’t have to be tech-savvy because Microsoft made its application user-friendly. The detailed procedure is listed below which will help the users to get a new password.
A comprehensive procedure to reset Microsoft Password
- Visit Microsoft Password reset page on the official website page.
- Thereafter, you will have to choose an option, ‘I forgot my password’ and click on ‘Next’ button.
- Microsoft will ask your identity, enter your email address and click on next button.
- And then you will get few recovery options, such as email options and phone number.
- If you have provided an alternate email address amid the registration of Microsoft account, then enter the same in the box and click ‘Send Code’. Now, open that email address and look for the security code. Now, enter the code in the Microsoft Password reset page and click 'next', this will direct you to another page. Now, create a new password and click on ‘Next button’. That’s it.
- However, if you want to use the phone number feature, then select that option, enter the number and click ‘Send Code’. Now, navigate the code in the message box and after finding the same, note it down and enter it on the recovery page.
Finally, you have got a new password to access the Microsoft account. Now enjoy the salient features of the Microsoft and its applications.